LEED for New Construction Silver Certified
- Building Type: Mid-rise Residential
- Building Size: 112,653 Square Feet
- Location: Suffern, NY
- Owner: Lynmark Group
- Architect: OTTE Architecture
- MEP Engineer: Aquarius Consulting Group
- Civil Engineer: Brooker Engineering
Selected Sustainability Features:
- Developed upon a restored brownfield site
- Over 35% reduction in potable water usage
- Incorporation of recycled materials and building materials harvested and manufactured in the local region.
- High-albedo roof and hardscapes to counteract the heat island effect.
- Low-VOC building materials, paints, and floors to contribute to maintaining exceptional indoor air quality
- Daylighting to promote occupant health while reducing lighting energy use during the daytime.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures
- Extensive use of recycled and regionally sourced materials
- This including green cleaning program and educational outreach.